- Writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems.
- Liaises with clients or developers to gather information.
- Organizes, synthesizes medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
- Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals.
- Must be able to distill complex information into clear, concise text.
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills and be able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation under deadline pressure.
- Also require editing, proofreading and document publishing abilities. Multimedia skills, such as blogging, Web design and video production.
- Responsibilities will include the creation of user training guides, creation and maintenance of user wiki, facilitating Q&A on online forums and supporting various communications related to development and delivery activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment.
- Pharma experience is an added advantage.
B. Sc (Science), Microbiology, Biotechnology, Science background is a must.
Good communication skills, good inter-personal skills and good presentation and analytical skills