Experience: 5+ years
Aztec Technologies is looking for an experienced PI Application Engineer to work with the OSI PI platform. The PI Application Engineer will be responsible for hands-on execution of projects related to our clients’ real time data monitoring tools for the Life Sciences industry. The PI Application Engineer will also provide support and enhancement for previously deployed PI tools.
- Serve as an expert on PI System applications through installation, design, implementation and support.
- Design, build, test, troubleshoot and debug new and existing PI and SharePoint based tools.
- Identify and develop technology and process improvements to PI/AF configuration, data maintenance, and general usage.
- Commissioning of new PI systems and configuration of the AF database.
- Provide troubleshooting of end user technical problems with PI tools.
- Prepare and maintain end user and administrative documentation and knowledge base for PI technologies and tools used by our clients.
- Function as the PI System Administrator.
- BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience with ASP.NET, C# .Net, C++ languages.
- 3+ years’ experience with PI, Process Book, Data Link, AF (PI Analysis Framework), PI web parts.
- Experience with PI-SDK, AF-SDK, AN-SDK, rtReports.
- Experience with OPC technologies and PI interfaces.
- Understanding of SQL and general database concepts.
- Good interpersonal skills and solid communication.
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint 2010.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry is required.