- Design, Develop and Validate automation solutions using Emerson Syncade MES and Werum PAS/X.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for MES configuration items.
- Lead cross functional meetings to gather requirements, scope, and business rationale for MES-related projects.
- Communicate proactively with peers, customers and management - highlighting and resolving issues, proposing solutions and driving project to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Electrical, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum four (4) years of design, development and deployment experience in Emerson Syncade and/or Werum PAS/X MES.
- Thorough understanding of ISA S88 and S95 models.
- Hands-on experience with Distributed Control Systems such as Emerson Delta V is required.
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation, SDLC methodologies and GAMP is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team, lead cross-functional teams, and work independently in dynamic environments.
- Willingness to travel overseas for startup and commission activities.
- 4+ years